St. James Winery Welcomes You Back!
We are looking forward to your return!
For your safety and ours, we have instituted new policies to ensure an excellent visit with us at the St. James Winery for our reopening on Wed., May 6, 2020.
The CDC, Federal Government, and county commission have provided us with guidelines for operation to ensure your safety and wellness as we transition back into service.
We are preparing for your return by instituting the following practices:
- Safe Social Distancing and Promotion of General Wellness
- We ask that social distancing be observed by all parties. Please respect and maintain a 6-foot distance from each other at all times. Our staff will be taking the extra step to promote wellness in our Tasting Room by wearing masks and gloves while providing you with a wonderful experience during your visit.
- Extra Hygienic Practices
- Our team will provide you with sanitizing stations upon entry, and we will be sanitizing all service areas several times per day.
- Spacious Seating
- All inside and patio seating, located next door in The Gardens at Public House Brewing Company, is spaced 6 to 8 feet apart. According to the policies set forth by the Phelps County Commissioner’s Office, we will only allow parties of 8 guests or less in our seated areas. The public will be allowed in the Tasting Room, next door at Public House Brewing Company St. James Taproom and in The Gardens.
- Recyclable Drinkware & Menus
- We will offer wine flights in place of tastings and will be switching to single-use menus and biodegradable drinkware that will be recycled after each use.
For the safety of all, we urge that if you are not feeling well please stay home and visit us again at a later date.
Thank you for your continued support of Missouri’s largest winery!
Please contact us if you have any questions about our preparation prior to your visit or to place curbside orders.
Call 1.800.280.9463 or discover more at StJamesWinery.com.
Please check out our Plan Your Visit page for more details of our current Tasting Room offerings.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!