750 ml / Twist Off Cap
This wine has an old world charm that presents itself as having plum, black currant and red cherry aromas. These fruit aromas can be found in the flavor of this wine, along with a great tannin structure that creates an extremely elegant and well-balanced palate. There is subtle oak and integrated tannin that gives the wine a silky mouthfeel.
The Winemaker Series features select wines that are carefully crafted by our St. James Winery Cellar Crew. These wines are handmade in small batches and feature the best-of-the-best varietals and blocks of grapes.
$49.99Add Norton 42 to Cart
Grapes: Estate grown Norton grapes
Norton 42 Awards
- 2018 Gold (91 pts) Critics Challenge International
- 2018 Gold Tasters Guild International
- 2018 Gold Pacific Rim International
- 2018 Silver Florida State Fair
- 2018 Silver Great American International
- 2018 Silver Wine of the World International