- 1 boxed cake mix, strawberry flavor
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 1/3 cups St. James Winery Strawberry Moscato Wine
- 3 eggs
- 1 container of vanilla frosting
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix together strawberry cake mix, yogurt, wine and eggs in a large bowl for about 3 minutes until nice and smooth.
- Spoon batter into 24 cupcake liners and bake for 18 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Allow cupcakes to cool.
- Drop 1 or 2 drops of red food coloring in the frosting, then ice.
Substitute either St. James Winery Strawberry Wine or St. James Winery Moscato Wine if the seasonal Strawberry Moscato is not available.