- 1 boxed cake mix, strawberry flavor
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 1/3 cups St. James Winery Strawberry Moscato Wine
- 3 eggs
- 1 container of vanilla frosting
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix together strawberry cake mix, yogurt, wine and eggs in a large bowl for about 3 minutes until nice and smooth.
- Spoon batter into 24 cupcake liners and bake for 18 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Allow cupcakes to cool.
- Drop 1 or 2 drops of red food coloring in the frosting, then ice.