by Chef Timothy Grandinetti, C.E.C
- spinach, washed, stems removed, and chilled
- goat cheese crumbles
- toasted walnuts
- sliced strawberries
Strawberry Vinaigrette Ingredients
- 1 quart fresh strawberries
- 8 ounces St. James Winery Strawberry Wine
- 6 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon zest
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 8 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Salad and Vinaigrette Instructions
- Puree strawberries, wine, lemon juice, zest, and vinegar. Process until smooth.
- Continue to process and slowly add oil. Emulsify.
- Divide the spinach and generously dress / toss with dressing.
- Garnish spinach salad with crumbled goat cheese, fresh sliced strawberries, and toasted walnuts.