- 1 package yellow cake mix
- 1 1lb-13 ounce can sliced peaches, well drained (reserve 2 tsp juice for frosting)
- 3/4 cup St. James Winery Peach Wine
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar, sifted
- 2 tsp reserved peach juice
- 1 tsp almond flavoring
- Preheat over to 350°.
- Mix cake mix, peaches and wine.
- Add eggs and beat until blended.
- Pour batter into buttered 9 x 13-inch pan and bake for 35 – 40 minutes.
- While the cake is in the oven, make the frosting by mixing powdered sugar, peach juice, and almond flavoring until smooth. Frost while the cake is still warm.