- 2 or 3 chicken breasts cut into 1-1/2 inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes (more or less to your taste)
- 1/4 cup St. James Winery Peach Wine
- 1 (15-ounce) can chopped peaches in own juice, drained
- 1 small bunch green onions
- sliced almonds or cashews to garnish
- In a zipper bag combine chicken breasts, pepper flakes, dash of salt, and wine. Shake until all pieces are well-coated.
- Cook in skillet until chicken pieces are white and done.
- Add canned peaches and green onions.
- Serve over rice. Garnish with sliced almonds or cashews.
Sip Sweetly. Enjoy Responsibly.