Recipe courtesy of Christa Holtzclaw
- 1 bottle St. James Winery Blackberry Wine
- 16 ounces vodka
- 20 ounces pomegranate blueberry juice
- 6 ounces simple syrup (optional)
- 1 pint fresh blackberries, frozen
- Chill wine, vodka, and juice.
- In a large pitcher or punch bowl, mix wine, vodka, and juice.
- Taste, to determine sweetness. If sweeter punch is desired, add simple syrup.
- Add frozen blackberries to keep punch cool
This punch is a really dark purple, almost black, so it makes for a great Halloween party punch!