It’s springtime, and that means it’s time to break out the fruit wines! Nothing says “spring is here!” quite like a glass of St. James Winery’s Strawberry Wine!
And one of our favorite ways to enjoy our Strawberry Wine is with this delicious and easy mixed drink. Drinks, like good food, should involve multiple senses. This one looks great, smells great because of the mint, and tastes great.
- 8-10 fresh mint leaves
- 1-1/2 ounces Limoncello
- 3 ounces St. James Winery Strawberry Wine
- cold club soda
- In a mixing glass muddle mint and Limoncello.
- Fill with ice and, using a Boston shaker, give a quick shake to let the ice further break up the mint.
- Pour contents, ice and all, into a large wine glass.
- Add wine and top off with a splash of club soda.
This is a refreshing, thirst quenching drink that is also modest in the alcohol department so you can sit on a deck and drink a lot of them on a sunny day.
To make them by the pitcher, simply muddle the mint in the bottom of the pitcher, then add two part wine and one part limoncello. To keep the fizz factor, add the club soda as you pour individual drinks.