Food and wine lovers — are you ready to open the door to adventure and fun this summer?
Join St. James Winery as we partner with the University of Missouri’s Hospitality Management Program and the University Club of MU for a food and wine tour of Italy this summer from June 27 – July 5.
With first class accomodations, you’ll enjoy a gourmet Tuscan getaway that includes:
- culinary classes at the Apicius Culinary School
- a private tour of Parma’s Parmigiana Cheese Factory
- tour of a traditional balsamic vinegar factory
- tours of several wineries
- walking tour of the fresh air market in San Lorenzo
You will travel with Chef Leslie Jett; John LaRocca, the General Manager of the University Club of MU; and one of St. James Winery’s very own wine experts. A portion of the cost of the trip (only $2,700 per person, double occupancy, excluding airfare) will benefit the MU Hospitality Management Students Scholarship Fund!