St. James Winery and Public House Brewing Company invite you to celebrate the bountiful fall harvest with us at the family-friendly Second Annual Harvest Festival on Saturday, October 7 in The Gardens at St. James from 11 a.m. – 10 p.m.
The Gardens is an outdoor gathering place shared by and located between the winery and brewery in St. James, Mo. (551 State Route B, St. James, MO 65559).
Farmer’s Market | 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Honey, heritage foods, mums, crafts, meats, homemade pies and bread, with more items added everyday
- Cottage Made Soaps
- Bourbon Honey Farm
- Arbor Vitae Pendants
- Gemstone Farm
- Joyce Schaefferkoetter Baked Goods
- Lavender and Culinary Herb Farm
- Circle B. Ranch
- Show Me Kettle Korn
- Ronni’s Ovenless Lovin’s
- Food For Your Soul
Family Activities and Games | 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Face painting, pumpkin painting, hula hoops, pumpkin ring toss
Live Music and Dance
• 11 a.m. – Hey Dave
• 2:30 p.m. – Italian Dance Performers
• 3 p.m. – Red Velvet Crush
• 7 p.m. – Shakey Deal
Free Winery and Brewery Tours
• 2 p.m. – Public House Brewing Company and St. James Winery tour (meet at the Brewery Tasting Bar)
• 2 p.m. – St. James Winery Vineyard Tour (meet at the Vineyard Cottage – 19506 County Road 1000, St. James, MO 65559)
• 4 p.m. – Public House Brewing Company and St. James Winery tour (meet at the Brewery Tasting Bar)
Ticketed Blind Tasting Contest
5:30 p.m. – $5 per person – limited to 30 people.
Taste and identify wine and beer in the Brewery cellar (meet at the Brewery Tasting Bar). The fastest wins a prize.
• 1st place wins $30
• 2nd place wins $20
• 3rd place wins $15
Purchase tickets at: https://phbc.ticketspice.com/blind-tasting-contest-at-the-harvest-festival
View Facebook event at: https://www.facebook.com/events/218610762005212/