Where did January go? It’s hard to believe the first month of the year is almost history and Valentine’s Day right around the corner.
Use the next couple of weeks to get a little bit of a head start on your Valentine plans for with bottles of St. James Winery’s sparkling wines.
- St. James Winery Sparkling Blush has been a winery favorite for years! It’s a zesty fruity sparkling wine with flavors of butterscotch, candied apples and fruit salad.
- St. James Winery Sparkling Moscato is an incredibly fruity and intensely floral sparkling wine with hints of honeysuckle on the nose and flavors of peaches and apricots.
For sparkling wine and food pairings, here are a few fast and easy suggestions:
- Find a beautiful place, then fill it with chocolate truffles or chocolate dipped fruits. If you’re feeling really energetic, try a chocolate fountain and with strawberries, raspberries, banana, or black cherries.
- Serve a fruit or chocolate topped cheesecake with sparkling wines and let the bubbles balance off the sweet, heavy cheesecake.
- Show off the beautiful bubbles with a flute glass, then float strawberries or raspberries in the wine as a garnish.
Just remember, our sparkling wines are only available online or in our Tasting Room, so unless you’re traveling to St. James in the next couple of weeks, order now if you want to have these on hand in time for Valentine’s Day!