- 40 unsalted soda crackers, crushed
- 1 cup fresh bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup St. James Winery Pioneer White Wine
- 16 jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined, with tails
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a medium bowl, mix crushed crackers, bread crumbs and garlic powder.
- In a small bowl, blend butter and Worcestershire sauce. Mix blended butter, pepper and Parmesan cheese into the cracker mixture. Stir in wine, using only enough to hold together the mixture.
- Butterfly the shrimp using a sharp knife, and arrange back side up in a large baking dish. Stuff shrimp with heaping tablespoons of the cracker mixture.
- Bake 20 minutes in the preheated oven, until cracker mixture is lightly browned, shrimp are opaque, and the tails have curled.
Serve with a glass of St. James Winery Pioneer White Wine on the side!