by Rich Trippler, Bartender & Mixologist
at Bleu Restaurant & Wine Bar
- 2 bottles St. James Winery Velvet White Wine
- 1/2 cup orange liqueur
- 1/4 cup anise liqueur
- spoonful pumpkin pie spice
- zest of 1 orange
- zest of 1 lemon
- Bring all ingredients but the citrus fruit zest to a simmer (but do not boil), covered on the stove ina non-reactive sauce pan.
- All to cool and bottle in a sealed glass container, adding the orange and lemon zest.
- Keep in the refrigerator and serve cold, on the rocks, or warm.