https://www.stjameswinery.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/apples_03.jpg 301 500 https://www.stjameswinery.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/ST.JAMES_HeritageWines_Logo_Primary_Black-compressed.png 2012-10-10 20:41:252020-10-14 21:11:23Sparkling Apple Sangria
Sparkling Apple Sangria
- 1 bottle of St. James Winery Moscato
- 1 Red Delicious apple, julienne
- 1 Granny Smith apple, julienne
- 1/2 bottle of St. James Winery Sparkling Moscato, chilled
- Pour wine into a large pitcher and stir in apples. Place in the refrigerator and allow to sit for at least 2 hours and up to 24 hours.
- Add champagne/sparkling wine, stir and serve.
If your apples turn brown during the infusion process, strain them out and replace with fresh ones just before before adding the sparkling wine and serving.
The fresh apples WILL float to the top for a bit, but the sangria will stay just as delicious.