https://www.stjameswinery.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/cucumber.jpg 1920 1920 https://www.stjameswinery.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/ST.JAMES_HeritageWines_Logo_Primary_Black-compressed.png 2014-06-16 14:20:542020-10-14 21:11:23San-green-a
- 1 cucumber, slice thinly
- 2 limes, sliced thinly
- 2 cups seedless green grapes, halved
- 1 bottle St. James Winery Pioneer White or Friendship School White
- 1/4 c fresh mint, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh mint, whole leaf
- 24 oz. seltzer
- Mix the wine and 1/2 the cucumber, limes, grapes, and chopped mint.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 4 hours or overnight.
- Strain the fruit off wine, then add the remaining cucumber, grapes, lime, and whole mint in a pitcher or drink dispenser.
- To make as a batch for a drink dispenser, stir in seltzer, and serve immediately. To serve as individual drinks, mix 1/2 seltzer and 1/2 wine in individual tall glasses.
For a slightly sweet sangria use St. James Winery Friendship School White. For a slightly drier sangria, go choose the Pioneer White.