- 3 mangoes, chilled and slice into cubes
- 2 cups whipping cream, chilled
- 1 cup condensed milk, chilled
- 1 1/2 cup crushed Graham crackers
- 5-6 pcs Graham crackers
- 6 tbsp melted butter
- In a 9 in cake pan mix crushed graham crackers and melted butter.
- Mix well then flatten to form the crust. Place in freeze while completing next steps.
- Whip the whipping cream until stiff peaks form.
- Gradually add the condensed milk, folding in by hand with a whisk or using the lowest setting on mixer.
- Remove the crust from the freezer, and cover with half the cream mixture/
- Place whole graham crackers to cover the top, then add the remainder of the cream mixture.
- Top with cubed mangoes.
- Cover cake pan with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 24 hours.
- For a firmer textured cake (a cross between cake & ice cream cake) place in freezer 2-3 hours before serving.
Serve with glasses of St. James Winery Mango Wine!