- 1/4 cup St. James Winery Riesling Wine
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 pounds medium sized shrimp
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- lemon zest
- fresh ground salt
- fresh ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Put a 9×13 baking dish into the heated oven for a few minutes to warm.
- Remove the baking dish from the oven, add half the olive oil to coat the bottom, then add the rosemary.
- Return the dish to the oven until the rosemary begins sizzling.
- Mix the wine with the lemon juice and zest, then add the remainder of the olive oil.
- Remove the baking dish from the oven, add the shrimp, the pour the wine, juice, and oil mixture over the shrimp.
- Season with fresh ground salt and pepper.
- Roast until shrimp turns pink, usually 10 to 12 minutes, depending on the size of the shrimp.
Serve with wild rice and/or fresh sugarsnap peas.