https://www.stjameswinery.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/strawberry-2960533_1920.jpg 1280 1920 https://www.stjameswinery.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/ST.JAMES_HeritageWines_Logo_Primary_Black-compressed.png 2014-04-21 19:28:502020-10-14 21:03:47Riesling Strawberry Slush
Riesling Strawberry Slush
- 2-1/2 cups strawberries, caps removed
- 1 bottle St. James Winery Riesling
- juice of 1/2 fresh lime
- 2 tablespoons raw sugar
- Reserve and refrigerate 1 cup of the wine in a covered glass.
- Puree strawberries with the remaining wine, lime juice and sugar in a blender.
- Pour the mixture into ice cube trays and freeze until solid.
- To serve, puree the ice cubes with the reserved wine in your blender.