https://www.stjameswinery.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/fruit-2354724_1920.jpg 1280 1920 https://www.stjameswinery.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/ST.JAMES_HeritageWines_Logo_Primary_Black-compressed.png 2014-04-21 19:40:312020-10-14 21:10:26Riesling Pear Pops
Riesling Pear Pops
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 pears, peeled, cored and chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup St. James Winery Riesling
- In a small saucepan, combine the sugar and water and bring to a simmer, stirring to dissolve the sugar.
- Pour the syrup into a bowl and let cool. Add the pears and lemon juice to the syrup and toss until pears are well coated.
- In a food processor or blender, blend pears, syrup, and the wine until a smooth puree.
- Pour the puree into fruit pop molds and freeze until hard, at least 1 hour.
MAKE AHEAD The pops can be frozen for up to 1 week.