by Chef Timothy Grandinetti, C.E.C.
- 2 12-ounce NY strip steaks
- extra virgin olive oil
- kosher salt
- black pepper
- 6 ounces roasted veal stock reduction
- 8 ounces St. James Winery Raspberry Wine
- 2 ounces raspberry jam
- 1 ounce chipotle, chopped
- 1/2 cup figs, chopped
- 4 ounce boursin cheese, crumbled
- Prepare Glace de Veau: combine veal stock, wine, jam, and chipotle.
- Cook slowly for 45 to 50 minutes. Strain and reserve.
- While Glace de Veau is finishing, preheat grill to 400°F.
- Season steak with oil, salt, and pepper.
- Cook to desired doneness.
- Garnish with chopped figs, crumbled boursin cheese.
- Finish with St. James Raspberry Glace de Veau.