by Chef Timothy Grandinetti, C.E.C.
Lamb Rib Chop Ingredients
- lamb chops
- extra virgin olive oil
- fresh chopped rosemary
- chive blossoms, for garnish
- toasted almonds, for garnish
Strawberry Rhubarb Sauce Ingredients
- 16 ounces St. James Winery Strawberry Wine
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 pound rhubarb, cleaned and diced
- 1 quart fresh strawberries
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
Strawberry Rhubarb Sauce Instructions
- Combine wine, sugar, and water.
- Dissolve sugar and add rhubarb. Simmer for 22 minutes.
- Add strawberries and lemon. Simmer for 14 to 15 minutes.
- Refrigerate and reserve.
Lamb Rib Chop Instructions
- Heat a cast iron pan to medium-high.
- Season lamb chops with oil, rosemary, salt, and pepper.
- Sear 4 to 5 minutes per side.
- Allow to rest for 5 minutes.
- Serve with Strawberry Rhubarb Sauce.
- Garnish with chive blossoms and toasted almonds.