- 3/4 cup St. James Winery Estate Norton Wine
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons chopped oregano
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 8 lamb chops 1” to 1-1/2” thick, fat well-trimmed
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Mix the first 7 ingredients in a large glass dish. Arrange lamb chops in a single layer in dish; turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate at least two hours, turning often.
- Light a barbecue and bring to medium-high heat. Remove lamb from marinade and mix honey into marinade.
- Grill lamb, turning and basting with marinade often until well done.