by Chef Timothy Grandinetti, C.E.C
Goat Cheese Arugula Salad Ingredients
- 6 ounces goat cheese
- 4 cups arugula
- 1/4 cup candied walnuts
Candied Walnut Ingredients
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne
Peach Walnut Vinaigrette Ingredients
- 3 tablespoons St. James Winery Peach Wine
- 1 tablespoon walnut oil
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 teaspoons dijon mustard
Candied Walnut Instructions
- Combine all ingredients in cast iron skillet.
- Toast over medium heat for 14 to 15 minutes.
- Allow to cool.
Peach Walnut Vinaigrette Instructions
- Combine all ingredients in mixing bowl.
- Whisk to emulsify.
Goat Cheese and Argula Salad Instructions
- Put salad greens in individual bowls.
- Add goat cheese and candied walnuts to top of greens.
- Top with Peach Walnut Vinaigrette.