- 1 box fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup St. James Winery Strawberry Wine
- whipped cream / whipped topping
- 1 cup flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Clean and slice 1 box of fresh strawberries.
- Add 1/2 cup strawberry wine.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- Combine flour, salt, sugar and eggs.
- Slowly add milk, water and butter. Whisk until smooth.
- Preheat a non-stick skillet (or a lightly oiled frying pan)over medium heat.
- Pour about 1/4 cup batter into pan turning pan in a circular motion to coat surface evenly.
- Cook until bottom is slightly brown, about 2 minutes.
- Loosen with a spatula and flip to other side cook another minute.
- Fold crepes in quarters so as to resemble a wedge / triangle.
- Place 2 crepes on a plate.
- Garnish with strawberry mixture and top with a dollop of whipped cream.
Crepes may be made the day before and stored in the refrigerator single layer and covered.
Change flavors with the season by substituting other St. James Winery fruit wines and fruits.