by Chef Timothy Grandinetti, C.E.C.
- 5 tablespoons ginger, finely minced
- 4 cups St. James Winery Blueberry Wine
- 3 cups strawberries
- 2 cups pineapple
- 1-1/2 cups mango
- lemon, lime, and orange zest
- 3 cups water
- 1-1/2 cups brown sugar
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 cup blueberries
- fresh mint
- Cook and steep minced ginger with wine for 14 to 15 minutes.
- Strain and create ice cubes using 2 cups of the elixir, scattering tops with fresh blueberries.
- Freeze and reserve.
- In sauce pan combine remaining elixir (2 cups) with strawberries, pineapple, mango, and fruit zests. Cook 10 to 12 minutes over medium high heat.
- Add water, sugar, and fruit juices, then bring to a simmer.
- Remove from heat. In food processor, rip; then strain.
- Add blueberry ginger ice cubes.
- Garnish with mint.