Angel Hair Pasta with Feta and BroccoliButter Sage Pasta
2012-10-10 21:12:002020-10-14 21:10:26Fruit Fool’s Dessert
- 1-1/2 cups fresh chopped or sliced fruit (raspberries, strawberries, blueberries, peaches, or blackberries)
- 1 tablespoon St. James Winery Fruit Wine (match chosen fruit)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- additional whole fruit for garnish
- Mix the fruit, 1 tablespoon sugar, and wine. Let stand at room temperature to create juice, then puree in a food processor.
- Chill fruit for a couple of hours.
- While fruit nearly done chilling, place whipping cream in a chilled bowl, and beat. Gradually add sugar and continue beating until nearly stiff peaks form.
- Fold in vanilla.
- Gently fold fruit mixture into the the whipped cream, but do not overblend. Mixture should be streaky with puree and whipped cream.
- Place mixture in glass serving dishes and garnish with whole fruit.
- Serve with cookies.