- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 onion, diced
- 1-1/2 cups breadcrumbs
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped fine
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup dried cherries
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped fine
- 1 cup St. James Winery Cherry Wine
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- To make the meatballs, combine all ingredients in a medium sized bowl.
- Mix well and form into 1-inch meatballs.
- Arrange meatballs on a cookie sheet and bake for 20 minutes or until done.
- Keep warm.
- For the glaze, combine ingredients in a medium saucepan.
- Bring to a boil then reduce to simmer.
- When glaze has thickened to a light syrup consistency pour over meatballs and serve.