- 1 (8-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup St. James Winery Pioneer White Wine
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a non-aluminum saucepan combine tomato sauce, ketchup, vinegar, wine, mustard, brown sugar, Worcestershire and red pepper flakes.
- Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and grill or broil, brushing meat with sauce after turning. Cook until meat is no longer pink.