https://www.stjameswinery.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Cranberry-2.jpg 1279 1920 https://www.stjameswinery.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/ST.JAMES_HeritageWines_Logo_Primary_Black-compressed.png 2013-09-01 16:00:432021-09-23 15:20:42Cranberry Pork Chops
Cranberry Pork Chops
- 4 pork chops, thick cut
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup St. James Winery Country Red Wine
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries
- In a large skillet brown the pork chops in the oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Drain excess fat.
- Combine wine and honey and pour over pork. Cover and simmer for about 50 minutes.
- Add cranberries and simmer about 10 minutes or until berries start to burst.
Use St. James Winery Cranberry Wine for more intense cranberry flavors.