https://www.stjameswinery.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Untitled-design-3.png 1080 1080 https://www.stjameswinery.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/ST.JAMES_HeritageWines_Logo_Primary_Black-compressed.png 2013-09-01 16:26:242021-09-23 15:55:45Cranberry Apple Pie in a Glass
Cranberry Apple Pie in a Glass
- 1 bottle St. James Winery Cranberry Wine
- 1/2 gallon apple cider
- 1 bottle white rum
- 2 cups honey
- 3 – 4 cinnamon sticks
- Combine all ingredients in a large glass container.
- Stir until honey is blended into solution.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 days, stirring daily to keep honey in solution.
- To serve for a party, warm in a crockpot.
- To serve by the glass, pour into mugs, and microwave just until mixture is warm.