https://www.stjameswinery.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/garlic-2881210_1920.jpg 1278 1920 https://www.stjameswinery.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/ST.JAMES_HeritageWines_Logo_Primary_Black-compressed.png 2015-04-10 20:25:412020-10-14 21:10:26Chicken in Wine Sauce
Chicken in Wine Sauce
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup St. James Winery Pioneer White Wine
- 3 green onions, sliced
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Place in a sprayed non-stick frying pan. Brown on both sides slightly.
- Add garlic and pepper flakes.
- Pour wine into pan cover and simmer about 15 minutes or until chicken is done. Wine will reduce.
- Garnish with onions.
This dinner is ready in under 30 minutes. It goes well with fresh green salad and your favorite veggies or on top of noodles. Best of all, it cleans up in a flash!