- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1 (20-ounce) can pitted cherries
- 1/2 cup St. James Winery Blackberry Wine
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- few drops red food coloring
- pastry for a 2 crust, 9 inch pie
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Drain raspberries and cherries, reserve 1/2 cup of syrup.
- Combine syrup with wine.
- In a saucepan add sugar, cornstarch, salt, syrup mixture and food coloring.
- Cook over low until blended.
- Add cherries and continue cooking until thickened.
- Stir in raspberries.
- Pour filling into crust.
- Adjust top crust cutting slits.
- Bake for 30 minutes.