- 1 quart apple cider
- 1 bottle St. James Winery Blackberry Wine
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- juice and zest from 1 orange
- 4 whole cloves
<li”>oranges, peeled, for garnish (optional)
- Combine the cider, wine, sugar, juice, zest, and spices in a large crockpot or saucepan.
- Heat, but do not boil.
- Simmer for at least 1 hour to allow wine and spices to meld.
- Serve in mugs garnished with orange.
Stir ingredients together the day before, then store overnight in the refrigerator. Heat through prior to serving.