https://www.stjameswinery.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/blueberry-182848_1280.jpg 754 1280 https://www.stjameswinery.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/ST.JAMES_HeritageWines_Logo_Primary_Black-compressed.png 2014-06-01 15:59:092020-10-14 21:10:26Blackberry Blueberry Wine Sauce
Blackberry Blueberry Wine Sauce
- 1 1/2 cups orange juice
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup St. James Winery Blackberry Blueberry Wine
- 3 cups blueberries
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- pinch cinnamon
- pinch ground cloves
- Combine 3 tablespoons orange juice with cornstarch. Mix thoroughly and reserve.
- Put the St. James Blueberry Wine, blueberries, brown sugar, remaining orange juice, cinnamon, and cloves in a sauce pan.
- Bring to a strong simmer and cook 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add the cornstarch mixture. Simmer, stirring until thickened, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Cool and/or chill before serve over angel food cake or vanilla ice cream.