https://www.stjameswinery.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/farfalle-495747_1920.jpg 1280 1920 https://www.stjameswinery.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/ST.JAMES_HeritageWines_Logo_Primary_Black-compressed.png 2015-04-10 14:45:562020-10-14 21:10:26Bell Pepper Pasta
Bell Pepper Pasta
- 8 ounces farfalle pasta
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 3 cups red, yellow and orange bell peppers, sliced
- 1 pound turkey sausage
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/4 cup St. James Winery Pioneer White Wine
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives, sliced
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and reserve 1/4 cup pasta water.
- In a large frying pan heat the oil over medium heat.
- Add the bell peppers and sauté 4 minutes.
- Remove sausage from casings and crumble into pan with peppers. Add garlic and cook until sausage is no longer pink on the outside.
- Add wine and oregano stir to combine.
- Add cooked pasta and reserved pasta water, cheese and olives.
- Stir to combine.
- Serve warm.