https://www.stjameswinery.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/ST.JAMES_HeritageWines_Logo_Primary_Black-compressed.png 0 0 https://www.stjameswinery.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/ST.JAMES_HeritageWines_Logo_Primary_Black-compressed.png 2012-10-10 19:13:332020-10-14 21:10:27Basil Tortellini Salad
Basil Tortellini Salad
- 1/4 cup St. James Winery Country White Wine
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, snipped
- 1 (12-14 ounce) package frozen cheese tortellini, cooked and drained
- 2 small sweet red peppers, diced
- 2 small green peppers, diced
- 2 small zucchini, sliced
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 3/4 cup carrots, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain.
- In large mixing bowl combine pasta, sweet red pepper, broccoli flowerets, sliced carrots and zucchini.
- For dressing in a small mixing bowl stir together wine, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, basil, milk, pepper and garlic.
- Pour the dressing over the pasta mixture. Toss lightly to coat.
- Cover and chill for 4 to 24 hours.
- Before serving stir in nuts and if necessary additional milk to moisten.