- 1 cup apricot preserves
- 1 cup St. James Winery Pioneer White Wine
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- olive oil
- chicken breasts
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Wash and pat dry chicken breasts. Brown in oil. Salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
- In a saucepan boil preserves and wine together for five minutes.
- Dissolve the cornstarch in a small amount of cold water and add mixture to the boiling preserves and wine.
- Boil 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Add lemon juice and stir.
- Pour a small amount of sauce in the bottom of a baking pan.
- Place chicken on top of sauce and pour the remainder of the sauce over the chicken.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve over rice.