- 1/2 cup each dried apples, cranberries, and raisins
- 6 dried apricots, cut into slivers
- 1/4 cup brandy
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 vanilla bean, slit lengthwise
- 1 short stick cinnamon
- 1 bottle St. James Winery Pioneer Red Wine
- 2 cups club soda
- Stir together the dried fruit, brandy, honey, vanilla bean, and cinnamon in a large saucepan.
- Cook and stir until mixture comes to a gentle boil. Remove from heat; cool slightly.
- Stir in wine. Transfer mixture to a glass pitcher. Cover and chill for up to 24 hours to blend flavors.
- Immediately before serving, stir in club soda. Serve in glasses over ice.
Skewer fruit onto toothpicks for garnish to the glasses.