https://www.stjameswinery.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/broccoli.jpg 1280 1920 https://www.stjameswinery.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/ST.JAMES_HeritageWines_Logo_Primary_Black-compressed.png 2012-10-10 21:10:512020-10-14 21:10:26Angel Hair Pasta with Feta and Broccoli
Angel Hair Pasta with Feta and Broccoli
- 1/2 cup St. James Winery Pioneer White Wine
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta
- 1/2 cup fresh Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2/3 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 cups broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh oregano, chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- black pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Steam broccoli florets until tender-crisp.
- In large nonstick skillet heat oil over medium, then add garlic and sauté until golden.
- Add wine, broth, basil, and oregano, cook one minute. Remove from heat.
- Add cooked pasta and broccoli. Toss.
- Add feta cheese, tomatoes, and peppers. Toss.
- Serve warm or chilled.