A diverse mix of up-and-coming Missouri musicians will converge in The Gardens for an expanded two-day Heritage Music Festival Saturday, June 23 and Sunday, June 24. This is the second year we are bringing music lovers together in our beautiful backyard (540 State Route B, St. James, Mo. 65559).
Guests will have access to the new rustic Italian-style menu featuring locally sourced food and expertly paired craft beverages at the Public House Brewing Company’s St. James Taproom.
The two-day festival lineup:
Saturday, June 23
- 11:00 a.m. – Noon | The Ridgerunners
- 12:30 p.m. – 1:30 p.m. | Jonathan McCammon
- 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. | Halle Kearns
- 3:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. | Dirt Floor Ramblers
- 5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. | Mercer and Johnson
- 6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. | Dana Cooper
Sunday, June 24
- Noon – 1:30 p.m. | The C&S Folk Company
- 2:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. | Marissa Harms
- 4:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. | Alter-K-shon
Tickets for both days of the festival are $12. Saturday only admission is $10. Sunday only admission is $5. Children under 5 are free. Tickets provide entry into The Gardens to listen to the bands. Guests receive a wristband at the gate that allows them to come and go as they please.
Part of the proceeds from the festival benefits the Friendship School Foundation, an organization dedicated to engaging and educating local community on sustainability best practices.