2018 Warmup Winterfest
Let’s help others stay toasty and warm this winter at our second annual Warm up Winterfest, Saturday, January 27 from 11 a.m. – 11 p.m. at the Public House Brewing Company St. James Taproom. We are hosting an all-day coat drive and are asking everyone to consider bringing donations of new or gently used coats, jackets, gloves, hats, etc. Our hope is that this event will help everyone in our community stay warm this winter!
This is a kid friendly event and includes several activities for the whole family. Mark your calendar and join us for winter kid crafts, wood-fired food specials, live music, winery and brewery combo tours, a blind tasting contest and evening trivia!
Schedule of Activities:
• All Day – Coat Drive
• All Day – Wood-Fired Food Specials
• 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. – Live Music by Two Far Gone
• 2 p.m. – Winery & Brewery Combo Tour
• 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. – Winter Crafts for Kids
• 3 p.m. – 6 p.m. – Mark Moebeck
• 4 p.m. – Winery & Brewery Combo Tour
• 5:30 p.m. – Blind Tasting Contest – $5 per person [$5 per person hyperlinks to: https://phbc.ticketspice.com/warm-up-winterfest-blind-tasting-contest ]
• 7 p.m. – Trivia
We look forward to seeing you at Warm Up Winterfest!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!