One of the best things about summertime is getting to enjoy the outdoors, and there are few things better than an outdoor movie and cold drinks with friends after the sun goes down.
Back by popular demand, St. James Winery and Public House Brewing Company are excited to announce their outdoor movie line-ups for Beer, Pizza & a Movie in The Gardens, as well as Movie Night in the Vineyard for the 2017 season.
BEER, PIZZA & A MOVIE IN THE GARDENS
Beer, Pizza & a Movie in The Gardens is held the last Thursday night of every month from April to October in The Gardens (551 State Route B, St. James, Mo. 65559), the beautifully landscaped outdoor seating area between the Public House Brewing Company St. James Taproom and St. James Winery. Admission is free.
Enjoy popcorn, pretzels, our full restaurant menu and wood-fired pizza menu, along with craft beers, wine, hard cider, wine slushies (when the weather is warm) and spiked hot drinks (when the weather is cool). No outside food or drink is allowed in The Gardens.
The Gardens Movie Schedule
• Guardians of the Galaxy – Thursday, April 27
• The Breakfast Club – Thursday, May 25
• Batman – Thursday, June 29
• Ferris Bueller’s Day Off – Thursday, July 27
• Star Wars: The Force Awakens – Thursday, August 31
• Happy Gilmore – Thursday, September 28
• Signs – Thursday, October 26
The movie starts at sunset. Please bring appropriate clothing and blankets as needed. Limited seating is available so feel free to bring your own.
MOVIE NIGHT IN THE VINEYARD
Movie Night in the Vineyard is held on select Saturdays from May to September at the St. James Vineyard Cottage (19506 CR 1000, St. James, Mo. 65559), the scenic outdoor area next to the St. James Winery vineyards and farm. Admission is free.
Wine, beer, hard cider, juice, and soda will be available for purchase – no outside alcohol is allowed. Bring your own picnic supplies, purchase our fresh popcorn or packaged candy, or try one of our new food trucks this year.
Vineyard Movie Schedule
• Mother’s Day – Saturday, May 13
• Star Wars: Rogue One – Saturday, June 17
• Moana – Saturday, July 15
• Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone – Saturday, August 19
• Grease – Saturday, September 16
The vineyard gate opens at 6:30 p.m. and the movie starts at sunset. Bring your own seating, as well as appropriate clothing and blankets as needed. Please, no smoking.