Travel to Italy with St. James Winery
Food and wine lovers!
Prepare for the ultimate experience in wine, exquisite cuisine, and rich culture as we explore all Tuscany has to offer.
Join the University Club of the University of Missouri, St. James Winery, and COMO Living Magazine for this amazing excursion hosted by the University Club’s John LaRocca and St. James Winery’s Peter Hofherr.
This year’s tour runs June 19 – 25 and includes:
- Culinary classes at Apicius Culinary School in Florence
- Private tours of Parmigiano Cheese & Prosciutto Ham factories in Parma
- Guided tour of sustainable winery + wine tasting and lunch
- Guided tour traditional balsamic vinegar factory
- Walking tour of Renaissance Florence
- Guided visit to Galleria dell”Accademia with Michelangelo’s David
- First class accommodations in a boutique hotel in Florence
- Daily breakfast + most lunches and dinners
- Wine workshop
Visit the CAFNR at the University of Missouri for complete details and registration information!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!