https://www.stjameswinery.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/2_ornaments_greenery.jpg 667 1000 CurlyHost https://www.stjameswinery.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/ST.JAMES_HeritageWines_Logo_Primary_Black-compressed.png CurlyHost2014-12-04 15:18:252014-12-04 15:18:25Great Gifts!
It’s holiday shopping season, and St. James Winery has great gift box and basket ideas for the people you hold dear. With lots of options to choose from, you’re sure to find a gift that’s just right! Order by December 15 for guaranteed delivery by Christmas.
- Sparkling Box and Glasses: Sparkling Moscato and Sparkling Blush, plus two Flute Glasses.
- Norton and Glasses: 2012 Estate Norton with a pair of Riedel Norton Glasses.
- Vignoles and Glasses: Vignoles and two Riedel Glasses.
- Route 66 Box: Velvet Red, a Rt. 66 Shot Glass, Ornament, Mug, Magnet and Postcards.
- Pasta Box: Friendship School Red, SJW FSR Pasta Sauce, Pasta Partners Pasta, Cape Code Chocolates and Davis & Davis Spice in a Bottle.
- Vinegars, Oils, Bread Dippers: a selection of gourmet olive oils and balsamic vinegars, plus dipping seasonings.
- Heritage Box: Country Red along with SJW’s Heritage Recipes Pasta Sauce, Raspberry Chipotle Sauce, Velvet Red Jelly and SJW Stone Ground Mustard.
- Missouri Box: favorites from the Show Me State including: The Family Jewels BBQ Sauce, Ozark Pickles, Pappy’s G Sweet Red Pepper Jelly, W&W Cheeseball Mix, Burgers Old Style Beef, Mary Louise Chocolate, Caramel House Naked Turtle and a bottle of our Pioneer Red.
- Norton Flight Box: Norton Vertical Box contains three bottles: 2009 Norton, 2010 Norton, and 2012 Norton.
- Fruit Box: Strawberry Wine, Blackberry Wine, Peach Wine.
- Sweet Trio: Velvet Red, Velvet White, and Pink Catawba.
- Sweet Box: Velvet Red and Velvet White with Jim’s Pine River Cheese Spread, Truffles, Burgers Beef Sausage, and Capeachio’s Crackers.
- Velvet Red Basket: Velvet Red Wine in a Longhorn basket with Capeachio Crackers, Jim’s Pine River Cheese Spread and Burgers Old Style Beef, and Ghirardelli chocolates.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!