Back to School — Friendship School!
It’s back to school time — Friendship School wine time!
For years people have loved St. James Winery’s Friendship School White and Friendship School Red wines for their high quality and great value.
But they’re also a perennial favorite because of their versatility. Here are some of our favorite ways to indulge in these two delicious wines.
- Enjoy them before dinner with spicy peanuts or crackers and cheese or barbequed wings.
- Add them to your favorite dishes when the recipe calls for a semi-sweet red or white wine.
- Give food-friendly Friendship School Red or Friendship School White a place on your table to complement your meal.
- Savor these award-winning wines all by themselves to unwind at the end of a long day.
- Now that these two great wines are available in 1 liter pouches, take them along in their on an outdoor outing picnic or hike.
And here’s a Cook’s Tip: our wine pouches are also great for at-home use keeping because wine stays fresh for up to a month after opening!
Your Friends at St. James Winery
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!