NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Sweepstakes is open only to those who sign up at the St. James Winery online sweepstakes page and who are at least 21 as of the date of entry. The sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the U.S. and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of St. James Winery (the “Sponsor”) its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the Sweepstakes.
3. Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about March 1, 2017 and ending April 30, 2017. All online entries must be received by April 30, 2017 11:59PM CST.
4. How to Enter: The Sweepstakes must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided on the Sweepstakes site. The entry must fulfill all Sweepstakes requirements to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to these Rules may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. You may enter only once per day and you must fill in all of the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use such methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules all of your submissions may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
5. Prizes: Winners will receive a trip for up to 8 people the weekend of Friday, August 4, 2017 through Sunday, August 6, 2017, which includes: a two (2) night stay in a cabin at Bass’ River Resort in Steelville, Mo. on Friday and Saturday night, dinner and drinks at Public House Brewing Company: St. James Taproom and tour of St. James Fermentation Campus in St. James, Mo. on Friday night, breakfast on Saturday and Sunday at Bass’ River Resort, bag lunch and float trip on Saturday at Bass’ River Resort, BBQ dinner on Saturday night at Bass’ River Resort, tour of St. James Winery vineyards and lunch at St. James Vineyard Cottage on Sunday (total approximate retail value $3,000.00). Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution will be permitted. Winner must be available for the weekend chosen; if the winner is not available, an alternate winner will be chosen by St. James Winery to receive the prize. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation travel to and from St. James, Mo. any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor to use the winner’s name, likeness, and other entry information for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, except as prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner selection and notification: Winners of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. Winners will be notified via email sent to the email address the Winners used to enter the Sweepstakes. The Sponsor shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notice for any reason, including but not limited to that winner’s spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or that winner’s provision of incorrect or non-functioning contact information. If a winner fails to claim his or her prize within 15 days from the time the award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, that winner’s prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by a winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT THE SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS A WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIZES AND PRIVILEGES AS A WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by you: By entering this contest you understand that the Sponsor and anyone acting on behalf of the Sponsor, its respective licensees, successors and assigns, will have the right, without any further notice, to publish, broadcast, distribute, and use your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and your name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image and/or statements about the Sweepstakes, for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation to you.
9. Terms: The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in the Sponsor’s sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond its control adversely affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, the Sponsor may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) such affect. The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Rules.
In order to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, the Sponsor retains the right, in its sole discretion, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
By entering the Sweepstakes you agree to receive email newsletters or mailers periodically from the Sponsor. You can opt-out of receiving email communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter. You can opt-out of receiving mailers at any time by calling 1-800-280-9463.
The Sponsor requires that a release be signed prior to winner participating in the trip to the Meramec River Region.
10. Limitation of Liability: By participating you agree to release and hold the Sponsor harmless and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) your participation in the sweepstakes and/or your acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF MISSOURI. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, you agree that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and any causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Missouri having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, or any other damages other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes).
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: St. James Winery, 540 State Route B, St. James, Missouri 65401, U.S.A. Requests must be received no later than May 31, 2017.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is St. James Winery, 540 State Route B, St. James, Missouri 65401, U.S.A.