ST. JAMES, Mo. (March 1, 2017) – St. James Winery is offering people the chance to spend a summer weekend living the region’s outdoor lifestyle. From March 1, 2017 until April 30, 2017, people can enter daily in a sweepstakes to win a float trip for eight people in Missouri’s Meramec River region.
“This sweepstakes allows us show people the unique outdoor traditions we have in the Meramec Highlands region,” said Peter Hofherr, St. James Winery’s CEO. “Our vineyards sustainably grow flavors that reflect the natural character of each of our grape varieties and the special place they are grown. Our intention is to share our area with others so they can experience how the outdoors enrich our lives and how we make your life sweeter with St. James wine.”
Winners of the sweepstakes will receive a trip for eight people the weekend of Friday, August 4, 2017 through Sunday, August 6, 2017. The trip includes:
- Two (2) night stay in a cabin at Bass’ River Resort in Steelville, Mo. on Friday and Saturday night
- Dinner and drinks at Public House Brewing Company: St. James Taproom and tour of the Fermentation Campus, which includes the brewery and St. James Winery, in St. James, Mo. on Friday night
- Breakfast on Saturday and Sunday at Bass’ River Resort
- Bag lunch and float trip on Saturday at Bass’ River Resort
- BBQ dinner on Saturday night at Bass’ River Resort
- Tour of St. James Winery vineyards and lunch at St. James Vineyard Cottage on Sunday
No purchase is necessary to enter or win. A purchase does not increase the chances of winning. Winners must be available for the weekend chosen. If the winner is not available, an alternate winner will be chosen by St. James Winery to receive the prize. Entrants, winner and participants must be 21 year old. View full terms and conditions.