- 1 cup St. James Winery Vignoles Wine
- 1-1/2 cups pumpkin puree
- 2/3 cup dark brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1-1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 3 eggs, well beaten
- prepared 9″ pastry shell
- Heat oven to 450°F.
- Prepare pastry shell in a 9″ pie plate.
- Combine filling ingredients in a blender or food processor. Blend until sugar is dissolved and mixture is smooth.
- Pour into the pastry shell and bake on center oven rack for 10 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 350°F and continue to bake for 30 minutes.
Sip Sweetly. Enjoy Responsibly.