- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 4 teaspoons butter
- 1/2 pound mushrooms, sliced
- 1 onion, diced
- 4 teaspoons flour
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1 cup St. James Winery Vignoles Wine
- 8 ounces Brie cheese, rind removed
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Sauté mushrooms, onion and garlic in butter until tender.
- Add flour and cook one minute, stirring constantly.
- Add broth and wine and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes.
- Add cream and Brie. Simmer until cheese melts.
- Season to taste.
Sip Sweetly. Enjoy Responsibly.