- 1 (18.25-ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (29-ounce) can sliced peaches, well drained (reserve 2 teaspoons juice for frosting)
- 3/4 cup St. James Winery Velvet White Wine
- 3 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups powdered sugar, sifted
- 2 teaspoons reserved peach juice
- 1 teaspoon almond flavoring
- Preheat over to 350°F.
- Mix cake mix, peaches and wine.
- Add eggs and beat until blended.
- Pour batter into buttered 9×13-inch pan and bake for 35 – 40 minutes.
- While the cake is in the oven, make the frosting by mixing powdered sugar, peach juice, and almond flavoring until smooth.
- Frost while the cake is still warm.
Substitute St. James Winery Peach Wine for the Velvet White.